Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Kittanning pa sheetz is a joke. It's dirty in my opinion.

the people they employ are complete idiots and *** on top of that. On June 2nd 2015 I orderd a chicken snack wrap with ranch, lettuce, tomatoe and onion. and got home. 40 mins away to find out they gave me a tortilla with no chicken or anything!

So I called and they acted *** like " what no way" in a *** surfer tone so I hung up and fed it to my dog . Not what I payed for!! . What a joke.

I will never step foot in there again. Or ever recommend to anyone!

I will make sure to go out of the way to stop at get-go . you suck sheetz.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sheetz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sheetz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sheetz to other companies on our site.

Comments

Those people you are calling employees are slaves.Some things sheetz sells as food is not food. If it is not good for your health, it is not food.

For example, the sheetz dogs are not food sheetza pizza is not food and shmuffinz are not food. Thank You and please remember this at all times and tell everyone that you know.

Orange, California, United States #1038129

Before calling anyone idiots you really need to work on your spelling and grammar.