5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The cleanliness of the store is of top quality. Every time I have used the restroom I am truly impressed.

This morning I stopped in to make use of the restroom when I noticed an employee was mopping the floors. I stopped to engage in a discussion when I discovered that he was the manager at of the store. I believe his name was Gary. It appears every time I stop in he is not just standing around but engaged in some positive physical activity.

Above all he is always nice to his customers and one can tell that the employees enjoy their jobs.

This speaks well for Sheetz - its management- its employees and reflects over to happy customers. Thanks for hiring positive employees that make a customer feel welcomed when he/she stops by your establishment.

This reviewer shared experience about "great employees and management" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Sheetz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sheetz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sheetz to other companies on our site.

Comments