Product: Sheetz Sanitary Conditions Clear all filters (0 of 15 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Sheetz - Sanitized Lettuce

Ordered a salad from my local sheetz and the lettuce tasted like there was hand sanitizer in it. Had to spit it out immediately after putting it in my mouth. Was told would be looked into, so long as it is and no one gets sick im happy.
#1206257

Sheetz - DISGUSTING

After 3 bites into my food, I found MULTIPLE HAIRS IN THE TRAY!!! Immediately puked, and threw it away. I am a regular at sheetz spending over 100$ a week at the establishment, and honestly I WILL NOT be back for any food/snack purchases. I am so upset and disgusted.
#1205089

Sheetz - Filthy conditions
Really disappointed or Sheetz was in such terrible condition. All the trash cans were overflowing so badly I didn't want to touch anything. Really disappointed in the conditions of the store.
#1192655
Show

Sheetz - Store stinks like rotten, moldy eggs + trash!

The smell is so nasty it literally made me sick!

Sheetz 565 powhatan va dirty store and restrooms

I went into sheetz 565 powhatan va store.I couldnt believe how dirty that store and restrooms are very dirty.I turn around walk out of that dirty store. Thats isnt good customer service. All three girl joking around doing nothing. One of the girls Name Ricka Hicks gave me her phone number {{REDACTED}} . I said to myself she is a one night stand that all she is
Powhatan, Virginia
Reply to reviews

stop store 2906 right of 601 of a 74 outside of Mt Airy NC you would think being right of interstate it would be clean but it was a total mess out side and inside when i go to the counter i could see trash on the kitchen floor with trash can over flowing should i just...
Marty

All the Sheetz stores in the Triad area of North Carolina are filthy from wall to wall. Restrooms are nasty, parking lots and gas tank areas are littered with garbage.

2.0
I didn't like
  • I just wrote a whole version of experience

Sheetz - Cleanliness

Sheetz #216, Elysburg Pa In desparate need of a good cleaning. Questioned if i should order food. Not a napkin in the store.
Reply to reviews

I stopped for gas at the Sheetz on Rt 15, near Perdix, Pa, on 6/21/17. I went in to use the restrooms and was appalled by the condition of the store and restrooms. The restrooms were littered with towels, the toilet bowl was stained black. The floor of the store was...

Sheetz Sanitary Conditions Review

I have given Sheetz the benefit of the doubt on several.occasions. Mostly because it was the only gas station for miles. Every time i have pulled in the store smells like the septic is backed up (worse in summer). The food is pure swill, and the coffee is marginal. But i don't fault this squarely in sheetz but alot of similar gas/mto stores. Sheetz just seems to be the overtly obvious "offender".
1.5

Sheetz Sanitary Conditions Review

i was in ur sheetz in stuarts draft ve 24477 an i go alot with my kids an ur lady who does hot chococolate speciality made it an it was cold i nicely tld them it was cold an that i would like another one an they made me pay for it an then i seen the same lady make my daughters sandwich without washing her hands after picking her nose
3.5