1.5

I ordered a sub with all kinds of toppings. Needless to say when I opened it the dressing went all over my shirt that needs to be dry cleaned and my car.

They left and sandwich open. Another words they did not fold the top of the bun over. I guess they call it rolling this sub. Typically when they used to make a sub they would put a knife over the meat and the condiments as they flip the top of the sub over to hold ingredients in the sandwich .

Buy them not doing this the toppings just went everywhere and the dressing went everywhere . Guess I'll wait at getgo from now on

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sheetz sandwich. Sheetz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sheetz sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sheetz.

Comments

Several sheetz locations near me never close the sandwich, it has always been served on the side, even when you barely get any toppings.