I went in to SheetZ this morning, and debated on if I wanted to spend 5.00 on a breakfast sandwich.I ordered a sandwich, and I always order it the exact same way.
I paid for the sandwich, got to my car, checked the sandwich and it was made completely wrong. I paid an extra .50 for egg whites, an extra .80 for Pico, and extra .60 for chicken sausage. None of what I paid for was on the order. I take it back in.
They remade the sandwich, at that point I was running late and had to leave. I finally get to open the sandwich...and it's made wrong again!!! Not only is it made with items that I didn't order, but the whole sandwich was completely crumbled. The sandwich was horrible, couldn't even eat it...and the fact that I paid extra for certain items that weren't even on the sandwich really upset me.
I had already left the store, and didn't have time to go back in for a third time. Now I'm out of 5.00 and have no breakfast. I check the bag for my receipt, and guess what? The cashier never gave me a receipt!
How convenient of them. I go into SheetZ everyday, I ignore how rude the cashier man is...he is always in a terrible mood and never ask him to check your points on your my sheetZ card...that's way too much trouble. Every time I go into SheetZ I stand in a line that usually takes about 8-10 minutes just to pay for your items.
After all of that I just want what I paid for, that's all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "The cup tops are totally un-user-friendly and clearly not designed by anyone who drinks from a cup! Every time you take a sip you hit your chin on the edge...."
- "Large container of Pace expires January 2016 with lots of mold on the walls! Expires January 14, 2016..."
- "Ordered the 16 (pieces) chicken meal but received only 10 pieces of chicken. Went right back to Popeyes after calling several times about the issues but no answer. I was..."
- " 1. (0 mins ago)takelessons.comRip you off2. (0 mins ago)AT&T UverseEquipment Return3. (0 mins ago)BARRISTER GLOBAL SERVICES NETWORKThey don't pay their technicians!4. (0 mins ago)Nomi Mobilecellphone not working5. (0 mins ago)KmartCashierConsumer..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."