Sheetz Mto Schmuffin Sandwich Review from Riverside, California
I went in to SheetZ this morning, and debated on if I wanted to spend 5.00 on a breakfast sandwich.I ordered a sandwich, and I always order it the exact same way.
I paid for the sandwich, got to my car, checked the sandwich and it was made completely wrong. I paid an extra .50 for egg whites, an extra .80 for Pico, and extra .60 for chicken sausage. None of what I paid for was on the order. I take it back in.
They remade the sandwich, at that point I was running late and had to leave. I finally get to open the sandwich...and it's made wrong again!!! Not only is it made with items that I didn't order, but the whole sandwich was completely crumbled. The sandwich was horrible, couldn't even eat it...and the fact that I paid extra for certain items that weren't even on the sandwich really upset me.
I had already left the store, and didn't have time to go back in for a third time. Now I'm out of 5.00 and have no breakfast. I check the bag for my receipt, and guess what? The cashier never gave me a receipt!
How convenient of them. I go into SheetZ everyday, I ignore how rude the cashier man is...he is always in a terrible mood and never ask him to check your points on your my sheetZ card...that's way too much trouble. Every time I go into SheetZ I stand in a line that usually takes about 8-10 minutes just to pay for your items.
After all of that I just want what I paid for, that's all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Large container of Pace expires January 2016 with lots of mold on the walls! Expires January 14, 2016..."
- "Had the slip and oil resistant shoes for 3 months and then this happened..."
- "I placed an order online with Hobbytron in Jan. 2009 for 2 radio control cars. They sent the order out slowly after several weeks of waiting. One car..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."