Sheetz Mto Schmuffin Sandwich Review from Riverside, California

I went in to SheetZ this morning, and debated on if I wanted to spend 5.00 on a breakfast sandwich.I ordered a sandwich, and I always order it the exact same way.

I paid for the sandwich, got to my car, checked the sandwich and it was made completely wrong. I paid an extra .50 for egg whites, an extra .80 for Pico, and extra .60 for chicken sausage. None of what I paid for was on the order. I take it back in.

They remade the sandwich, at that point I was running late and had to leave. I finally get to open the sandwich...and it's made wrong again!!! Not only is it made with items that I didn't order, but the whole sandwich was completely crumbled. The sandwich was horrible, couldn't even eat it...and the fact that I paid extra for certain items that weren't even on the sandwich really upset me.

I had already left the store, and didn't have time to go back in for a third time. Now I'm out of 5.00 and have no breakfast. I check the bag for my receipt, and guess what? The cashier never gave me a receipt!

How convenient of them. I go into SheetZ everyday, I ignore how rude the cashier man is...he is always in a terrible mood and never ask him to check your points on your my sheetZ card...that's way too much trouble. Every time I go into SheetZ I stand in a line that usually takes about 8-10 minutes just to pay for your items.

After all of that I just want what I paid for, that's all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description

Reason of review:
MTO sandwich made wrong twice, paid for items that were not on sandwich, di
Product or service
Mto Schmuffin
Review category
Fast Food
review #922776 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sheetz? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.