3.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went in to SheetZ this morning, and debated on if I wanted to spend 5.00 on a breakfast sandwich.I ordered a sandwich, and I always order it the exact same way.

I paid for the sandwich, got to my car, checked the sandwich and it was made completely wrong. I paid an extra .50 for egg whites, an extra .80 for Pico, and extra .60 for chicken sausage. None of what I paid for was on the order. I take it back in.

They remade the sandwich, at that point I was running late and had to leave. I finally get to open the sandwich...and it's made wrong again!!! Not only is it made with items that I didn't order, but the whole sandwich was completely crumbled. The sandwich was horrible, couldn't even eat it...and the fact that I paid extra for certain items that weren't even on the sandwich really upset me.

I had already left the store, and didn't have time to go back in for a third time. Now I'm out of 5.00 and have no breakfast. I check the bag for my receipt, and guess what? The cashier never gave me a receipt!

How convenient of them. I go into SheetZ everyday, I ignore how rude the cashier man is...he is always in a terrible mood and never ask him to check your points on your my sheetZ card...that's way too much trouble. Every time I go into SheetZ I stand in a line that usually takes about 8-10 minutes just to pay for your items.

After all of that I just want what I paid for, that's all.

This reviewer shared experience about "mto sandwich made wrong twice, paid for items that were not on sandwich, di" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sheetz and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sheetz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Sheetz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sheetz?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1218652

Perhaps since you are so fussy and everyone is rude you should start making your own lunch.