4.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have NEVER had a bad experience at the Sheetz until tonight when i visitred store #432 in Greensboro NC and encountered the "assistant manager" Cheryl.There was no associate in sight when I entered the store and Cheryl was the first person to come to the front, she said "can I help you" in a nasty aggravated tone, so I told her what I needed and I was paying in cash and with my card, she said I need the cash first, so I asked her "do you know what the difference will be" because I knew exactly what I wanted to pay on my card, she says "I have absolutely no idea" still with an attitude, so I did the math on my phone calculator and handed her my cash, that she snatched.

By the way Cheryl did not greet me or speak to me like she did with customers she encountered while I was leaving. As I walking out of the store Cheryl says "do you want your keys?" in a sarcastic manner and rolled her eyes.

I'm in no way upset with Sheetz because I visit a different store everyday for coffee and I love that whole crew but I am upset at the poor customer service that I experienced this evening and I know for a fact that it is NOT the Sheetz culture.I would like Cheryl to know what she did and that it is not acceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sheetz manager. Sheetz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sheetz manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sheetz.

Comments

"Nasty, Aggravated tone" Hmmm, sounds like someone I know

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1340669

I know the feeling.I actually got kicked out of a Sheetz last night and I don't even know what I did other than buy my food, go over to a couch they had setup in a café style, mind my own business and use the computer for a little while only to have this security guard come over just a few minutes later and tell me to leave.

I ask why and she gives me this vague answer, but I'm not about to cause drama so I just get up and leave.Now in a place of business, there is no customer entitlement and I understand businesses can indiscriminately kick anyone out for any or no reason, but us customers can launch a smear campaign over Google and Facebook and let them have it, and that's exactly what's going to happen to this Sheetz and I just might very well cancel my rewards card.

fuckshit
Fullerton, California, United States #1230654

Sounds to me like you are leaving things out and too young to be shopping without a parent or other adult.