Update added by user Nov 08, 2014
Pissed Consumer has asked me if this complaint about Sheetz has been resolved.NO it has not been resolved..Sheetz will not answer Emails from the BBB,Pissed Consumer,or myself..Sheetz does not care about customers all they care about is money and to *** with their customers!!
Update added by user Oct 24, 2014
Filed complaint with BBB and Sheetz never even answered the BBB email..Some company Sheetz is..Not a member of the BBB and Sheetz just ignores complaints filed against them..Very Poor company.
So if you are dealing with any Sheetz and have a problem expect to get nowhere with them!! You will be on your own and if it costs you your hard earned money don't expect to get a dime From SHEETZ!!
Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2014
On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters and was doing the "burn in" of the wicks only to get a very bad smell.I checked the K-1 Kerosene I had just bought and noticed that the Kerosene was off color yellow instead of clear like it should be.I contacted Sheetz and was told to use the kerosene in my furnace and that they would send me a $15 gift card.Living on a fixed income I could not afford to take a $125 loss and use the kerosene in my furnace that would only last a week in cold winter weather where as it would last a whole month if I could have used it in my indoor Kerosene heaters.Not only am I out the $125 for the kerosene,I also have to buy new wicks for my indoor heaters at $10.95 each plus shipping.
Sheetz says that Customer service is first with them but in reallity they do not care at all about customers!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Kerosene
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."