Update added by user Nov 08, 2014
Pissed Consumer has asked me if this complaint about Sheetz has been resolved.NO it has not been resolved..Sheetz will not answer Emails from the BBB,Pissed Consumer,or myself..Sheetz does not care about customers all they care about is money and to *** with their customers!!
Update added by user Oct 24, 2014
Filed complaint with BBB and Sheetz never even answered the BBB email..Some company Sheetz is..Not a member of the BBB and Sheetz just ignores complaints filed against them..Very Poor company.
So if you are dealing with any Sheetz and have a problem expect to get nowhere with them!! You will be on your own and if it costs you your hard earned money don't expect to get a dime From SHEETZ!!
Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2014
On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters and was doing the "burn in" of the wicks only to get a very bad smell.I checked the K-1 Kerosene I had just bought and noticed that the Kerosene was off color yellow instead of clear like it should be.I contacted Sheetz and was told to use the kerosene in my furnace and that they would send me a $15 gift card.Living on a fixed income I could not afford to take a $125 loss and use the kerosene in my furnace that would only last a week in cold winter weather where as it would last a whole month if I could have used it in my indoor Kerosene heaters.Not only am I out the $125 for the kerosene,I also have to buy new wicks for my indoor heaters at $10.95 each plus shipping.
Sheetz says that Customer service is first with them but in reallity they do not care at all about customers!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Kerosene
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Very strange incident. I went into the sheetz store on 422 going east out of new castle, pa. I bought a Pittsburgh tribune review newspaper.i gave the cashier 75c & she..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."