Update added by user Mar 06, 2015
Added a photo of receipt where I wrote name of employee, and under it, the name of the extremely rude manager I spoke to.
Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2015
I go into the store at least 3x a day.I had to call about an issue that occured when I sent my 13yr old daughter instead.
The employee I spoke to treated me in such a belittling manner, I decided to call back and speak to the manager. The manager was even worse, and when I pointed out her tone, she stated it was just how she talks. I then led her to believe I was recording the conversation. Her tone instantly changed, even though she claimed that was just how she talked.
I immediately called customer service. The woman I spoke to was very nice and sympathetic.
She was trying to directly connect me to the regional manager, and the connection got disconnected somehow.I have no idea who I was speaking to, and could kick myself for not writing down a name.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "I went in to SheetZ this morning, and debated on if I wanted to spend 5.00 on a breakfast sandwich. I ordered a sandwich, and I always order it..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "Thinking that this was the best buy of the year, I purchased an iPad Air 2 at my local Target, only because of the "$80 free gift card with purchase"..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."