Update added by user Mar 06, 2015
Added a photo of receipt where I wrote name of employee, and under it, the name of the extremely rude manager I spoke to.
Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2015
I go into the store at least 3x a day.I had to call about an issue that occured when I sent my 13yr old daughter instead.
The employee I spoke to treated me in such a belittling manner, I decided to call back and speak to the manager. The manager was even worse, and when I pointed out her tone, she stated it was just how she talks. I then led her to believe I was recording the conversation. Her tone instantly changed, even though she claimed that was just how she talked.
I immediately called customer service. The woman I spoke to was very nice and sympathetic.
She was trying to directly connect me to the regional manager, and the connection got disconnected somehow.I have no idea who I was speaking to, and could kick myself for not writing down a name.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I had a bad experience with the famous hair in Jamestown New York. I wanted to change my hair to have more blonde highlights lowlights everything to finally go back..."
- "I know rims can't be guaranteed forever, but the MKW rims on my truck were not even 2 years old and the clear coat and chrome started cracking and peeling..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."