Sheetz - Review about Staff from Altoona, Pennsylvania

110 of 196 Sheetz reviews

Update added by user Mar 06, 2015

Added a photo of receipt where I wrote name of employee, and under it, the name of the extremely rude manager I spoke to.

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2015

I go into the store at least 3x a day.I had to call about an issue that occured when I sent my 13yr old daughter instead.

The employee I spoke to treated me in such a belittling manner, I decided to call back and speak to the manager. The manager was even worse, and when I pointed out her tone, she stated it was just how she talks. I then led her to believe I was recording the conversation. Her tone instantly changed, even though she claimed that was just how she talked.

I immediately called customer service. The woman I spoke to was very nice and sympathetic.

She was trying to directly connect me to the regional manager, and the connection got disconnected somehow.I have no idea who I was speaking to, and could kick myself for not writing down a name.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #604596 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sheetz? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
110 of 196 Sheetz reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brian

Mar 21, 2015 #961626 Philipsburg, Pennsylvania, United States

Who cares about service? I know I don't. If they are not spitting it or doing anything else to the the stuff you buy who cares? It's the products that need to be judged.
Im not saying overcharging is ok though.

0 4 Reply

Mar 09, 2015 #956264

You didn't describe what the problem was. Boo! Hiss!

5 0 Reply
Mommiebush

Mar 07, 2015 #955109

It is my right to post a negative experience, especially since I graduated from a business college, and know the proper way a situation, and customer, should be handled. Obviously, the regional manager agreed, as the employees are being reprimanded, and each have to personally write me an apology letter. Bad day or not, if you work in a customer service based industry, as I do, you need to put that bad day aside when it comes to the treatment of customers. I have bad days all the time, but my customers never know. If you can't put it aside, maybe you should find a new career bath.

1 5 Reply
yb6g7hjimug5drdrcyhij

Mar 06, 2015 #955048

If this is all you have to worry about in life,Get over it...sometimes people have bad days, or are super busy and have to deal with lots of piddley bs from crazy people....sure the lady just hung up to get you off the phone because she realized your complaint was crazy too

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sheetz. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sheetz.
Filing a new complaint about
×