Forest Hill Drive, Wilson, NC store was so dirty, bathrooms were disgusting.Service was so poor and the managent were not involved in getting associates to provide good service.
I had to clean up a seat for my daughter to use the bathroom, but when the associate came in to clean, she smeared *** that was in top of the stall seat, never sanitizing it.
Disgusting nasty facilities.This was in 11/16/14 that I stopped there to get gas and use the restroom.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have asthma severely and this woman was smoking right in front of the door sitting on the merchandise and texting while there were a lot of us customers waiting..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."