Sheetz - Pittsburgh Tribune Review Newspaper Review from Delta, Ohio
Very strange incident. I went into the sheetz store on 422 going east out of new castle, pa.
I bought a Pittsburgh tribune review newspaper.i gave the cashier 75c & she told me it cost a dollar.
I gave her the other 25c & when I picked up the paper, it clearly showed a 75c price.
When I turned back to the cashier, she held up her hand & said I know, but that's what we charge.
Guess it's better to go to Git Go.
I'll know better next time.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "I have asthma severely and this woman was smoking right in front of the door sitting on the merchandise and texting while there were a lot of us customers waiting..."
- "I bought a bucket (large size) order of onion rings. This is what I got. No extras in the bottom of the bag just a ham an order ..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "My 2 year old choked on a piece of plastic that was melted into his grilled cheese. This issue happened after they messed up the order, twice. Too frustrated to..."
- "Burned bread but cold inside. And where's the chopped basil? Another FAIL by Panera. This time Jackson MI right off I-94. When done right, their sandwiches are delicious. This..."
- "I like Red Robin but I hate the new impersonal way of ordering and paying...The wait for our food was over 25 mins and with 2 young kids that is..."