4.2K views

With the Old Sheetz card system I could buy 10 coffee's and the 11th was free! the same with cookies and Subs> Now with the new Point System I get 8 points for buying a Coffee and need 250 points to redeem a free coffee.

250/8 = 31.25 NOW 31 trips to Sheetz to get the same free coffee! Making all the cups smaller a few months ago was bad enough but this just takes the cake! I will no longer be buying my joe from Sheetz ! Maybe Snappy's or Quick fill has a better deal!

And Mcdonalds at least has free coffee on Monday's. Hope the loss of customers was worth it Sheetz Bro's.

Review about: Sheetz Reward Card.

Reason of review: Sheetz card point system.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You're absolutely right I know a lot of people in fact our whole Landscaping crew doesn't go to Sheetz anymore for this reason. Finding new ways to rip off your customers is ridiculous especially when you had a good thing going.

I don't know why companies keep finding idiotic ways to do things it's because everybody wants to do it their way when in reality it was running perfectly.

We go right to Speedway or get go the food quality is better the sizes are larger. I couldn't care less about points I just want good quality items at a good quality price and sheets just doesn't do that anymore.

I agree with the comment 100%. No reason to even have the card now.

I will be taking my business to Country Fair. To bad for Sheetz, as I was a frequent customer.

All of you are complaining but you got to think how much money they where losing. F**k off

to Mao #1552145

Rude!

to Justa Guy #1571096

Yep it was. Must be a Sheetz employee.

to Mao #1564881

Hey it was SHEETZ idea to set up the offers as they did. If they didnt think through the business economic side of it, thats on them.

Then when they realize their mistake, they alienate the customer. Another bad business decision.

to guy in VA #1565026

They changed it because customers who actually spent money and didn't drink coffee were not getting any benefits from the old card. If all you want is free coffee then McDonalds is probably the better choice for you!

to Mao #1571100

You must work for Sheetz. No need for the foul words.

Same problem. Need a new card and can’t login can’t start a new account. This is so screwed up

I can't even register the card to get rewards. I tried, and it wants a pin #, which I never set up one when I got the stupid card. I do get free sodas and coffee because that pops up in their system automatically, but that's pretty much it.

to Anonymous #1407625

Its on the back of card

to Anonymous #1411455

Call the corp #, had the same issue and they fixed it for me with no pin

i feel the same exact way and ever since the point system was added i never bought a single gallon of fuel again and also the terrible point system for coffee that was added .. i no longer go to sheetz at all ......

The old program was much better. If you can switch to speed way.

They give point on purchase AND gas and you get more with there points. PLUS you get a free cup for every 7 you purchase and get points on those purchase. Sheetz use to be my goto.

NO longer now it's my last resort for everything including gas. Oh and speedway gives 3 cents off per gallon plus you earn points on gas purchases

I just did the same calculations and then saw your post. I agree that the old program was better.

You need to spend $50 in store to get 1 free fountain drink, coffee or 6" sub. In the prior system 1 free drink require 10 drinks (about $12-15) and one free 6" sub required 10 6" subs (about $30-40).

So where $50 used to get you two rewards, now you only get 1. RIPOFF.

Lost my business

Newville, Pennsylvania, United States #1318865

new point system used to be buy 10 get one free sbc but now I got to buy 72 to get one free thanks a lot sheetx

to tman #1322407

Its actually 26 drinks to get a free one

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1316253

Hey, so Sheetz is giving out double pointz for coffee, donuts, cookies, and fountain drinks. You get 5 pointz for every dollar you spend normally on almost anything in the store now too.

The least amount of pointz you should be getting for the smallest coffee is a little over 10.

If you buy anything other than just a $1 coffee there this new system should actually get you more free stuff more often. Check out the app!