5001 MacArthur Road, Whitehall, PA 18052

I currently work at Sheetz, the Sheetz 330 has 2 supervisors dating. This is causing the female supervisor to not like the other staff .

I work at Sheetz and am management level but was denied the same request to work with me significant other. I believe this is against employees with prior requests . They are both supervisors at store 330, 1st shift and 3rd. This is the 3rd time the female employee(shift) has been involved with Sheetz management emotionally and physically .

Why aren’t the guidelines being followed ? This is discrimination and I feel like I should have the same or they need to follow the rules like everyone else and work at separate stores . It’s causing strain because the female 3rd shifter doesn’t like the females and gives us rude remarks due to Adam 1st shift .

Daniella has planned to get people fired based off her not liking them or them being friends with Adam. Please thoroughly review this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sheetz Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sheetz Cons: Rudeness.

• rude employee
  • management

Comments

You should contact the HR department.

Sheetz Reviews