2.8
Quality of Food

Who the *** teaches these people how to make chicken wraps?

I ordered two for myself and my girlfriend ordered two. They had all the veggies, cheese, and dressings on the bottom of the wrap, and a piece of chicken the size of a piece of popcorn chicken on top..

Went back and asked for two new wraps with actual chicken strips in them, as advertised, they made them the exact same crappy way and only one piece of chicken was tiny this time.

Didn't drive back as I was pissed off and hungry. I go in there with a complaint about my order, just to have them do it with one of them having the same ****ing mistake.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sheetz wrap from Sheetz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sheetz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheetz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Those people getting your order are slaves.Some things sheetz sells as food is not food. If it is not good for your health, it is not food.

For example, the sheetz dogs are not food sheetza pizza is not food and shmuffinz are not food. Thank You and please remember this at all times and tell everyone that you know.

It sounds like you are tired of being molested by sheetz.